Saturday 2 August 2014

Spot the Pocket


This week I have done a bit more work on the summer top that I am making from the pattern drawn from my old gardening shirt.  The two pockets took me absolutely ages, rounding off the lower corners, and lining them up on both sides so the tops of the two pockets are level and an equal distance from the centre.  There has to be a quick way of doing it, but I haven't worked it out yet.

Welcome to Nicole McRaney, the latest follower - thank you for joining!

Linking up to Barbara's blog Cat Patches for the July NewFO, and here is Flooded Fields 2014, the completed February NewFO

1 comment:

  1. That pocket's amazing. I would have thrown it across the room before getting it that perfectly matched!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...