Friday 2 February 2018

Palm Beach Twiddle Blanket


Yellow for the sand, blue for the sky and sea, cream because I still have loads of it to finish off...  This is the second coconut palms twiddle blanket that I have knitted.  I prefer the colours in the first one, but being much brighter this one may better fit the bill for a dementia patient.


The way the knitted palm fronds curl give the trees a windswept look.


Yellow buttons stand out against the blues...



... and blue ones against the yellows and cream.

Now that spring is on the way I am not sure whether I shall be knitting at quite the same pace.  I have already consumer tested these lap blankets for warmth while in the process of knitting them.  They are guaranteed cosy.

Linking up with Sarah's blog Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Whoop Whoop Friday
and Amanda Jean's blog Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...